PREPARE TO BE BULLIED!

Main Menu

fuck you mr asshole

Started by bacon fucker, September 12, 2017, 08:58:57

Previous topic - Next topic

bacon fucker

dont ever talk shit about my wife again

bacon fucker

i hope this kid ascends to the next level of existence.

bacon fucker

Quote from: starcore on September 12, 2017, 09:01:07
Quote from: bacon fucker on September 12, 2017, 08:59:41
i hope this kid dies in a fire tbh fams.

starcore v4 is cancelled
who are you i wanted to speak to mr asshole

mister asshole

Quote from: bacon fucker on September 12, 2017, 09:02:09

starcore v4 is cancelled
>his favorite cripple has arms
hey gamers

Quote from: bacon fucker on September 12, 2017, 09:02:09

starcore v4 is cancelled

Can we get a forum hierarchy please?

I mean, if my posts can be controlled by admins and moderators, meaning they have control over everybody else, why not have other stages of rank and power as well? I mean it is only fair.

ADDED: Does it make sense for me to have the same rights as LRA2 or RM2444? How about newbies? Are they as good at giving advice or knowing about the history of the game or they way things are run?

Are the Admins and Moderators the only people in power? I thought a forum was a place from Ancient Rome and symbolized democracy? Power to the people? Not here...You can even make this a US Government, which in reality is a Hierarchy with just c and balances...but it is NOT fair for someone like Myself Sage or Scrap Daddy be among the same class as LRA2 Roboman and System32.

ADDED AGAIN: In the past there has ALWAYS been an hierarchy. When I was young to the game I did as I was told and never defied. I waited my turn. I lurked in the shadows of RA2 greats, and even with my limited knowledge, back then I still had differentiating opinions, but I never voiced them. But now the system has broken down and builders have not been 'raised' the same way as of recent. So when people dont read rules or dont follow directions or dont listen to advice or double post and silly stuff like that its because they dont LISTEN. And people need to LISTEN TO AUTHORITY. Its how all of us were raised and schooled, there is NO DENYING that.
MORE ADDED: I may not be in contention for an ADMIN spot anytime soon, nor is anybody else. But does my authority even exist in its common state right now? Not really, but people are still scared, hurt, and affected by what I say, so why not give ranks of power to prevent fallouts from happening in the future? It would HELP by limiting newB rants and disobediences as well as preventing the 'spamming' going on by alot of members on the forum.

-This is focused at RM and LRA2copyright-